Talking about increasing intimacy in your relationship, intimacy actually means close familiarity or friendship between partners in a relationship, Similar words that can be associated with intimacy are “Closeness” and “Togetherness”.
One important thing about intimacy is that it evokes an image of not necessarily being in the middle of sex. Connecting with someone is a combination of the 4 types of intimacy and most of this doesn’t involve physical touching of your partner.
It’s important to know the 4 types of intimacy. So if you want to feel intimate with your partner, You both need to work on it and give undivided attention. Intimacy can’t be forced but it can be worked on, So let’s look at the different types of intimacy and how to increase intimacy in your relationship.
I hope you will enjoy this episode of my video.
- Hi there, I'm Yekum Ane and I'm a dedicated skincare coach who is passionate about educating people on the importance of skin awareness through healthy eating. I firmly believe that maintaining healthy eating habits and following simple skincare tips can help us all achieve great skin without putting in too much effort. Let me guide you on your journey to healthier, more beautiful skin!
- May 12, 2023SkincareCollagen Supplement UAE: The Ultimate Guide to the Best Collagen Powder
- May 10, 2023Gift ideas7 Mothers Day Gifts: Ideas to Celebrate Mom’s Love
- May 8, 2023Fashion & BeautyGet Ready to Shine: 9 Summer Nail Designs to Make You the Beach’s Main Attraction
- May 4, 2023Fashion & Beauty13 Best Self-Tanning Products for 2023:Sun-Kissed Skin Anytime: