Did you know you can make your own homemade body scrub for glowing skin? And it won’t cost a fortune, either. It’ll be just as effective as those pricey products you can buy at the beauty store, too! This simple homemade scrub recipe contains ingredients you probably already have on hand. It’s easy to whip up and will leave your skin feeling smooth and silky soft.
In this article, I will share 5 different homemade body scrub recipes. Now you can make your own scrub at home without spending any money. These exfoliating homemade scrub rejuvenate the skin and are also much cheaper than professional scrubs. You will need basic ingredients that you can find in your local grocery store.
5 homemade body scrub recipe
- The firming coffee scrub
- Soothing and hydrating oatmeal scrub
- Rose petal homemade body scrub
- Green tea scrub
- Tumeric Glow body scrub
The firming coffee scrub
Coffee Scrub is an exfoliating homemade scrub that gently removes dead cells from your skin and makes it youthful. The sand-like texture of the coffee grounds is a good homemade DIY exfoliant that gently removes dead cells living your skin youthful.
It also helps with blood circulation, tightening the skin and getting rid of cellulite. The DIY coffee scrub is designed to be used before going to bed so it can work overnight and give a radiant look in the morning.
- ½ cup of freshly ground coffee scrubs
- ½ cup of fine brown sugar
- ½ cup of almond oil or coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Gently rub the mixture all over your body in a circular motion and let it sit for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow your regular skincare routine.
- Keep the scrub in a cold and dry place.
Soothing and hydrating oatmeal scrub
Oatmeal is a powerful ingredient for skin care. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help treat sensitive skin types, and it has emollient properties that help to soften skin. Oats also contain saponins, which are the same soap-like quality that cleans your body. In fact, oatmeal is so gentle that it can be used on all skin types—even problem skin types like acne or eczema—and it even helps unclog pores!
If you’re looking for a way to pamper yourself, try this homemade body scrub. It feels luxurious on your skin and smells amazing! If you have dry skin or are trying to combat ageing, give this a try.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup of olive oil
- ½ honey
- 12 drops of grapefruit essential oil(you can use any essential oil of your choice )
- Put the oats in a food processor to break them down a little bit
- Then in a bowl mix the honey and oil.
- Let it sit for a few minutes so that the oats will absorb the honey and oils.
- Add more honey and oils if you like.
- Rub the mixture all over your skin and leave it for 5 to 7 minutes
- Then rinse with luck warm water.
- Store this exfoliating homemade scrub in an air-tight container for up to two weeks.
- But be careful because all ingredients used are fresh.
Rose petal homemade body scrub
Want a natural homemade body scrub that helps your skin? Look no further. Rose petals scrub has many benefits, especially for your skin.
Roses have antibacterials and anti-microbial properties. It is used to reduce redness in the skin and it reduces blemishes. It can as well tighten your pores as well hydrate your skin. When using this rose petal scrub, You are not just getting a scrub, but a full-body experience. Not only are you getting exfoliation therapy for your skin, but you’re also giving yourself a mini spa treatment.
This homemade body scrub will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth while leaving behind a pleasant scent that will linger on your skin all day long! You will also be amazed by how soft and smooth your skin feels after using this scrub! Your friends will be begging you for the recipe!
- ½ cup finely ground sugar
- ½ cup rose petals
- ½ cup coconut oil or jojoba oil
- 12 drops of any essential oils of chose
- Mash the rose petals
- Add all the other ingredients
- Mix until they are completely incorporated
- Then store it in an air-tight container.
- You can use this pinkish rose petal scrub before showering by massaging it into the skin
- And let it sit for a couple of minutes. And enjoy the great benefits of this exfoliating homemade scrub.
Green tea scrub
I love making homemade body scrubs not only because they’re so fun to make, but also because they help me save money and expose my senses to natural scents. And if you’ve got a big date or just need a girl’s night in—this DIY green tea body scrub is the perfect addition to your evening outing.
Green tea has amazing benefits for your skin. Green tea is packed with antioxidants. These antioxidants help delay the ageing process and wipe out wrinkles and acne scars as well as reactivate dying skin cells.
If you’ve never made a body scrub before, don’t worry! This recipe is easy to follow, and it only takes about 15 minutes from start to finish. You’ll be amazed at how soft your skin feels after using this scrub.
- ½ cup green tea powder or green tea bags
- ½ cup finely ground sugar
- ¼ cup few drops of coconut oil or olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil or your prefered essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients until when all ingredients and mixed and combined
- Store in an air-tight container
- Massage the exfoliating homemade scrub gentle to your body in a circular motion and
- Rinse it off after 5 to 7 mins
Tumeric Glow body scrub
Making things at home is awesome, don’t you think? In fact, there are many different benefits of making your own body scrub. Today I’ll be showing you how to make a DIY turmeric face and body scrub at home. Turmeric scrubs have anti-oxidant properties which allow them to aid in healing acne, reducing blackheads, and improving your complexion.
One of my favourite homemade body scrubs is the DIY turmeric scrub which I also call the glow body scrub. I have been using it for years. It makes my skin smooth, soft, and glowy. I’ll show you how to make this amazing face and body scrub that’s great for all skin types! It’s super easy to make and it’ll only take a few minutes of your time!
- ¼ cup of turmeric powder
- ½ cup of brown sugar or white sugar
- ¼ cup of almond oil or coconut oil
- 10-12 essential oil or any essential oil of your choice
- Mix all ingredients and store them in an air-tight container.
- Wet yourself with water and apply this glow scrub all over your body gently
- Wash after 5mins. If you want to use this face mask on your face use brown sugar because it is milder.
- You can store this scrub for up to two months if it’s properly handled.
In summary, homemade body scrub using natural ingredients is a better option to treat your skin because it saves you money and also gives a glowing look to your skin without any side effects. It keeps your skin smooth and glowing for a long time. If you follow the points given in our homemade body scrub for glowing skin then you should be able to treat the dryness of your skin in an effective manner. Hope you enjoyed reading this post. For more beauty-related posts click Here
- Hi there, I'm Yekum Ane and I'm a dedicated skincare coach who is passionate about educating people on the importance of skin awareness through healthy eating. I firmly believe that maintaining healthy eating habits and following simple skincare tips can help us all achieve great skin without putting in too much effort. Let me guide you on your journey to healthier, more beautiful skin!
- May 12, 2023SkincareCollagen Supplement UAE: The Ultimate Guide to the Best Collagen Powder
- May 10, 2023Gift ideas7 Mothers Day Gifts: Ideas to Celebrate Mom’s Love
- May 8, 2023Fashion & BeautyGet Ready to Shine: 9 Summer Nail Designs to Make You the Beach’s Main Attraction
- May 4, 2023Fashion & Beauty13 Best Self-Tanning Products for 2023:Sun-Kissed Skin Anytime: